Working with others
This module considers how students can work collaboratively in their senior years while at the same time maintaining the academic integrity of their work.
- Is there a difference between collaborative learning, collusion and copying?
- Is it appropriate for students to seek assistance from others with their assignments?
- How can students appropriately acknowledge the support of others?
- What are the benefits of producing your own work?
- What strategies can be used to ensure appropriate collaboration in a group work context?